A fully branded website detailing your company and services
Sometimes people want to know a little more about you before they make a purchase. What ever it is you are selling let people discover more about you and your company/brand. Showcase previous work, include a contact form for prospects to ask questions.
Your website is available 24/7 so you are always within reach of the next client even if they choose to look when most people are asleep.
What’s Included In The Business Design Package
Find out what exactly it is you’re paying for and what you get. Remember the package plans are designed to be flexible so if you need a page that isn’t listed it won’t be a problem
Business WebsiteA website featuring your brand to showcase your services to the world
- 12 MONTHS HOSTING INCLUDED
- Help Setting Up Email
- Help Setting Up Other Services
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation Setup Using RankMath
- Structured Dashboard Coaching Until You Are Happy Running The Site
- 6 Months Post Build Support
- Always Available To Answer Questions
- TERMAGEDDON SPECIAL DISCOUNT
- Required Policies Generated & Included In Design With Updates For 12 Months For Just £178 £109. Policies kept up to date for £69 annually
- 4 Standard Website Pages Minimum Plus Blog Setup
- Services Page Or Similar
- About Page
- Contact Page
- Blog Page Template (If Required)
- Archive Page Template (If Required)
- Termageddon special discount is only available within 14 days of purchasing the Business Website Design Package. Standard pricing is £79 annually plus £99 set up fee.
Common Business Website Questions
If this is your first foray into owning a website I am sure you have plenty of questions. Here are some common ones related to setting up your business website.
Where do we even begin?
A lot of work goes into building your website but I break down the steps, focussing on one at a time until we are ready to launch. You have access to your own portal throughout the build so you can keep track of how the design is coming as well as uploading content that I may need securely.
How long does all this take to setup?
The answer to this is dependent on several factors. On average, most small business websites I design take between 4 and 6 weeks from start to finish as long as the content I need is available. I have a workflow that ensures we always have the information we need when we need it.
How do I go about sorting an official email address?
All in good time! There is an economical way for you to have your own branded email that we will go through.
Can I accept payments?
Accepting payments for goods or services is usually entering the realm of an e-commerce store but in certain circumstances, I can set a form to accept payments for services. There is a small charge to upgrade the standard form so it will accept payments but we will discuss that if it is something you would like to pursue.
I need a page designed that isn't listed?
That’s absolutely fine! The website design packages are designed to be flexible so if you want something that isn’t listed it’s never normally a problem. We will discuss your exact requirements at out initial fact finding interview.
Find out more about how GDPR affects you and how I can help here
Launch your business website today!
Your next client could only be one click away but without a website you won’t know how much business you are potentially losing.